Saturday, December 6, 2008

Blatant Violation!!!

So after working almost a full day on Saturday, I was looking forward to coming home to a nice relaxing night of World of Warcraft. Work had been rough, I've been on the edge of death with my Man Cold, and I needed a good few hours of rest...

I come home to my loving, dear wife... only to find that the sacred Man Cave has been violated!!! My once humble solace of gaming pleasure... battered and raped in my absence...


Memorial services will be held on Wednesday, December 17th at 6:00pm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wife of the Angry Scotsman here!

I must now plead my case of Innocence in face of the accusation of violation of "The Man Cave."

Look very carefully at the exhibit provided by my Husband. On the right you will notice a calendar. The calendar sports a lovely fairy in the woods in winter. (Artwork of Nene Thomas)

Now ask yourself. Does a “Man Cave” have fairies anywhere in it??

No!

What my darling husband did not show you, was 2 inches to the right of the Fairy Calendar, is my desk!!! Yes… The beloved “Man Cave” is not a man cave, but an office for both of us…

Now I ask you ladies and gentlemen of the jury… Can I violate a “Man Cave” that does not actually exist?