Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Not for the Faint of Heart

There's two items I really want to get into today, so let's begin. I'm going to be up-front... this post is not going to be for the faint of heart. If you have problems with tough subjects and some mild profanity on my end, you should stop reading this now.

My first item for today comes from the great state of Massachusetts, courtesy of the piece of human trash, Rep. James Fagan. Mr. Fagan set off immense controversy with comments spoken last month at a House debate regarding Jessica's Law, a new piece of legislation requiring massive mandatory sentences for child sex offenders.

This is what Rep. Douchbag had to say:

"I'm gonna rip them apart," Fagan said of young victims during his testimony on the bill. "I'm going to make sure that the rest of their life is ruined, that when they’re 8 years old, they throw up; when they’re 12 years old, they won’t sleep; when they’re 19 years old, they’ll have nightmares and they’ll never have a relationship with anybody.”

Fagan said as a defense attorney it would be his duty to do that in order to keep his clients free from a "mandatory sentence of those draconian proportions."

Contrary to the beliefs of our Supreme Court, I happen to be in favor of the death penalty for people convicted of raping a child. I feel that our technology has progressed to the point that DNA evidence is fairly reliable means for proving guilt. After that, we're talking execution.. and not this lame-ass sit on death row for a year waiting bullcrap. I'm talking a bullet to the head but only after Bubba in cell block 5 has had his way with them.

The only thing that pisses me off more than child rapists, are the dirtbags like Rep. Fagan who not only defend them but try to find legal loopholes to get them out of a hard conviction. Complete assholes who have forgotten that their job is to defend the innocent, to ensure justice, not to shield the guilty.

If you feel like I do, I urge you to at least email Rep. Fagan. Even if you don't live in Massachusetts I think the message needs to be sent to this fool that he's completely wrong in the head.

By the way, here's his full contact information if you should feel so inclined:

STATE REPRESENTATIVE
JAMES H. FAGAN

State House
Room 163
State House
Boston, MA 02133
Telephone: 617-722-2040

District Office
26 Dean Street
Taunton, MA 02780
Telephone: 508-824-7000

E-Mail: Rep.JamesFagan@hou.state.ma.us
Party Affiliation - DEMOCRAT

No comments: