Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Peace of Mind


Ah, Boston. I've loved their music ever since I was a small lad. Now through the miracle of modern technology I too can live the dream! I can play guitar for the legends! Booyah!! (mental note: need to play with digital camera settings to take pictures of TV that won't burn your eyes off)

I recently downloaded what I have deemed the "Classic Rock" pack for Guitar Hero III. A three-pack made of pure 80's-rock win: Boston's "Peace of Mind", Journey's "Any Way You Want It", and Foreigner's "Juke Box Hero" - I find myself jamming to the music like I did in my youth, and often times at the expense of my overall score. Its a great pack, however, containing the original vocal tracks and awesomely remastered guitar tracks.

In other gaming news, the Ninja Gaiden II Weekend of Vengeance begins this weekend. I'm seriously thinking about picking the game up from Blockbuster Video this weekend so that I might login and smite my opponents with bloody, ninja-style carnage. It goes without saying that this game is Rated M ... meaning "don't play with children anywhere around you." I haven't played the game yet, but the movie on Xbox Live had more than enough gushing blood to last several minutes of footage.

Awesome.

No comments: